Stuck in a rut!

   I don't know if a lot of people have this problem, but I find I really have to work at not just reading one genre of book.  I love fantasy; I read it almost exclusively.  When Winds of Winter comes out I plan to turn off my phone and shut myself in for a week! 
   So to break myself of this habit I've decided to pick one book a month to read that isn't fantasy or sci-fi.  This has been harder to do than I thought, as nothing has really caught my interest.  Not even Goodreads has helped, despite two days of searching.  So if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them!  I don't care if it's new, old, or the start of a series.


Update:  I've decided on a book!  I chose Black Rabbit Hall by Eve Chase.  It sounds like a good mystery novel; I'll let you know how it is!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel of Death by Adrian Ferrer Review

Megacon Orlando 2017 pictures

What are you guys reading or doing this weekend?