I found a tablet game worth playing!

Lovecraft is one of my favorite authors, so when I came across a game on my tablet called Elder Sign: Omens I knew I had to download it. It's available on Google Play or the Itunes store; it's a lot of fun! If you like horror or Lovecraft at all you might want to give it a peak. It's not your normal tablet game. It's complicated, and I had to watch all of the tutorial videos (yeah it's that complex), but once I got the hang of it I did fairly well. I still haven't managed to win, but maybe one day! It's $3.99 but well worth the price, and you can play it offline. I'll be putting it to good use tomorrow when I get my oil changed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel of Death by Adrian Ferrer Review

Megacon Orlando 2017 pictures

What are you guys reading or doing this weekend?