Another way to get free books!

   Ok everybody probably knows about this method but I thought I'd share just in case.  I know every city is different so they might not offer this service.  One of the perks of being a Florida resident that lives near Gainesville is the library system.  They have a service called Overdrive that lets you check out Kindle or Nook books or you can simply read them on a tablet.  It's a great system and if they don't have the book you want you can suggest it to be ordered.  I'm sure Gainesville isn't the only city to offer this service so if you haven't already you might want to check out your local library.  I used to check out paperback books but after finding suspicious bodily fluids smashed between pages (multiple times, I might add) I decided that was enough for me.  And it's nice for people that travel, since you can just check out free books on the go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megacon Orlando 2017 pictures

Angel of Death by Adrian Ferrer Review

What are you guys reading or doing this weekend?