On the dangers of trying to find an RV......

In case you guys haven't noticed Non-Fiction Friday is going on a break this week. I know that disappoints you all greatly! 😉 I've been busy looking at RV's this week, so I haven't had time to read much or write. I spent close to eight hours driving today to look at an RV that was in pretty sad shape. Man, can they make those things look awesome in the photos. I took the precaution of calling the dealer before I left since it was so far away. I specifically asked about water damage (since the roofs of these things tend to leak like a colander if they're not maintained); the sales lady assured me there was no water damage whatsoever. When I got there I saw that the roof of the coach was so rotten it was in danger of caving in. And you could put your finger through the walls inside the coach quite easily; that's how soft they were. It's a shame because it was a nice RV at one time. Someone had gone to some trouble with it; the floors were hardwood and the bathroom had marble tile in it. Oh well, on to the next one! I'm more than ready to get the heck out of Florida, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'll post pictures when I do buy one if you guys are interested. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to treat myself to a glass of wine. I hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll catch you guys later!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angel of Death by Adrian Ferrer Review

Megacon Orlando 2017 pictures

What are you guys reading or doing this weekend?